18+ Best 2 Dutch Braids
Start with neatly-brushed hair.
2 dutch braids. Take the left section and cross is under the middle one. Part your hair down the center for a symmetrical look. Now we will start adding more hair into our braid.
Making a Double Dutch Braid 1. Presently a Dutch plait is in reality basically the same as a French mesh haircut with the minor change that you are crossing the side areas of hair under the center strand each time rather than over it. Add small amount of hair to strands and pass under again.
Take some hair at the top and separate it into 3 equal sections. When tying off the second braid make sure that it is the same length as the first braid. Then tie off the end with an elastic band.
NAmehndiandhairartsTakeAllVideoshairtutorialmehnditutorialhairstylingurduhindiHello FriendsDouble Dutch Fishtail Braids Hairstyle Tutorial For Gi. Now take the right section and cross it under the middle. Step 9 Repeat the same steps on the right side of the head and create a second dutch braid.
Use the handle of a rat-tail comb to part your hair down the. Do a middle parting take a chunk of hair at your hairline starting with the middle parting and finishing with. Begin Adding to Each.
Step By Step Step 1. On the second pass start to add a small amount of. Braid a small Dutch braid weaving each strand under the middle one and adding in new hair while moving backward.
- Japan Medium Hair Hairstyles
- Hairstyles For Women Over 30 With Long Face
- Medium Length Hairstyles 2018 Pictures
- Medium Layered Hairstyles With Fringe
- Hairstyle For Girls For Marriage
- Medium Length Curtains Hairstyle 2019
- Easy Wedding Party Hairstyles
- Layer Cut Hairstyle Video
- Instagram Trendy Hairstyles Braids
- Images Of Wavy Bob Hairstyles
- Graduated Layered Bob
- Greek Asian Hairstyle Women
- Long Hairstyles With Bangs Tumblr
- Edgy Hairstyles For Black Women
- Hairstyles For Puerto Rican Curly Hair Girls
- Half Up Natural Curly Wedding Hairstyles
- Images Of Short Step Cut Hairstyle
- Hairstyles For Men 2017 Undercut
- Hairstyles For Older Women With Thin Hair Long Face
- Hairstyle For Long Back Dress